Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CONFUSION =l

i hate this thought of mine --CONFUSION..

i don't know if i love him but i wanted to be with him especially when i see him..
i wanted to be with him,for us to be together again..
i can feel that he wanted it too but he's stopping his self for a reason..
i don't know what's his reason..
it's really an unending love story..

i hate it when he stares at me..
when he smiles at me..
when he cares for me..
when he touch my hand..
when he get mad at me..
when he whisper my name..
when he says i love you..
when he kiss me..
when his actions makes me more to be with him..
(coz after that i feel empty..)

i can't even say his mine,we separate ways and don't know if there's a probability of being together.. though some people show caressed for me still i'm longing for him.. i don't know what's that something with him that makes me even wanted him more, i hate it but that's for real.. my heart breaks into pieces when he show that i'm not that important to him, i wanna breakdown.. and easily get jealous when i see his comforting other persons and i'm left behind..
people around us wanted to see us together, but when will that time come again?
i'm wishing that we can be together, no matter what the gap will be i'll ensure to him that i will be strong and fight for him when that time comes.. fight for him come what may.. be with me again.. then i'll be the one to serenade you and say that "i'll be the greatest fan of your life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment